4th of July aboard the Sheryll Princess!

 



Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. Summertime, BBQ's, the outdoors, and of course fireworks are just a few of the things that make the 4th so damn awesome! I've had some awesome 4th of Julys in my 23 years of life, but this years 4th was absolutely FANTASTIC! I wanted this 4th to be like no other that I've had, so I thought "why not hop on a boat??"   I started researching 4th of July cruises. And got bombarded with HUNDREDS of great cruises that give you a nice boat ride around Manhattan and an awesome view of the Macy*s 4th of July fireworks.

I found this SUPERB deal on a cruise boat called the "Sheryll Princess". For just $100 pp, the boat takes you on a 6 hour cruise that begins in Brooklyn, floats onto Ellis Island, glides alongside MannyHatty and New Jersey, and finally parks itself in a perfect spot to catch the fireworks show. PLUS had 2 floors, a DJ, and all inclusive food and drinks. AWESOMENESS!   I was thrilled with my 4th of July package,  and even more thrilled to be on a boat like T-PAIN!!   Check it!